Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time Cycle Advice

yoyogabba

31yr old male, 220lbs 18% BF I have been in the gym 2 years steady.

I could not get arimidex so i have nolvadex 20mg instead. How should i use it with my cycle of test cyp 500mg a week.

First time using. Please help....

31yr old male, 220lbs 18% BF I have been in the gym 2 years steady.

I could not get arimidex so i have nolvadex 20mg instead. How should i use it with my cycle of test cyp 500mg a week.

First time using. Please help....

First of all your bf is too high too run any type of cycle. Do not use nolva, get clomid 15-25mg ed

Sent from my VM670 using EliteFitness

20mg of nolvadex isn't going to cut it for a pct. also your bodyfat is too high to be using steroids. I'd put off taking steroids for another 6 months to get your bodyfat down around the 12% mark and use that time to research your pct options.

b/c it's your first cycle and you have no idea how you will respond to test you must have an AI available--you could get gyno starting right off the bat or bloat creating high BP or other serious sides. Not to mention 500/week is enough to convert into a lot of estrogen even if you are not sensitive to it you don't want that much of it.

The rule of thumb is that you are not ready to do a cycle until EVERYTHING is in your hand (not being shipped etc) from AIs to your full PCT as you never know what can happen.

and BF is a bit high--which means your diet is not dialed-in and a cycle w/o the right diet is much much much less effective and even counterproductive as some compounds or the increased level of training can make you ravenous--and if you can't control such you get 1 lb of muscle and 3 lbs of fat.

I have HCG and Nolvadex and test cyp.
how would you guys recommend to cyle this for a first time user?
test is 275mg/ml (2x10ml's)
nolvadex 40mg per ( i have 100)
hcg 5000iu per vial ( i have 3)

Last edited:
Top Bottom