Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Abelskeever

Hey all!

I'm starting my first cycle EVER and im not quite sure if the supplements I want are the supplements I need...

I'm 5'3", 151 lbs and 22 y/o

I was wanting to try Testosterone Cypionate and Dianabol
For the first 4 weeks I was gonna take 400 mgs a week of the test and 20 mgs a day of the dbol
then continue with only 400 mgs of test a week for 8 more weeks...

I heard the first cycle is the best so I wanted to get the most possible out of it...
I realize that I'm pretty young and I do understand the precautions and all but really I just want to bulk up bad!

Edit: Will be taking .5mgs of Arimidex a week
pct will be only Nolvadex going 40mgs a day for 2 weeks then down to 20mgs a day for 2 more weeks

Last edited:
Hey all!

I'm starting my first cycle EVER and im not quite sure if the supplements I want are the supplements I need...

I'm 5'3", 151 lbs and 22 y/o

I was wanting to try Testosterone Cypionate and Dianabol
For the first 4 weeks I was gonna take 400 mgs a week of the test and 20 mgs a day of the dbol
then continue with only 400 mgs of test a week for 8 more weeks...

I heard the first cycle is the best so I wanted to get the most possible out of it...
I realize that I'm pretty young and I do understand the precautions and all but really I just want to bulk up bad!

For a newbie thats not a bad cycle at all. I would use a small dose of an AI (ARIMIDEX,LETROZOLE,AROMASIN) to prevent
any estrogen problems. Also dont forget a solid PCT after the cycle (CLOMID/NOLVA)

I think that is too much Arimidex. Try .5mg E3D and increase if you notice symptoms of high estrogen (itchy / sore nipples). Take it on the days you plan on injecting.

Too harsh for a 1st cycle IMO. 12 weeks is too long. 5mgs of dex a day is too much. Nolvadex sucks. Clomid is a crapshoot.

What is your current diet like? How long have you been training? What does your training routine look like? % Bodyfat? These are all important factors to take into consideration. It is better to tweak your diet and training routine before considering AAS. The cycle you intend on taking doesn't look bad for a 1st cycle, however, you pct plan is of some concern to me. If you are going on a 12 week cycle it means that you are pumping your body full of exogenous testosterone for 12 weeks and then you need to consider the half-life periods of the test you are using, which always extends the period of exogenous steroid build up time to longer than just your cycle. Now this is going to cause a couple of things to happen to you once your cycle has ended and using Nolva as the only PCT is really not advisable. I would also urge you to follow ZedHead's link to the PCT protocol post. Personally I think that 400mg Test / wk is a bit high for a first cycle, I would start at 250 for the first cycle, then PCT. Following PCT stay off AAS completely for 12 wks ... look at Need2BuildMuscle.net for supplements to use while off cycle and then go up to 400mg / wk on your 2nd cycle. 20mg D-Bol is a safe dosage, but if I were a US citizen I would much rather go with BeastDrol.

Top Bottom