Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first cycle - test, dbol, anavar, pct

So there are some mixed comments here, some say test only or test and var, and then others are saying test tbol and var would work. just looking for the most effective first cycle that I will be able to easily monitor and not be too hard on the body.

My good friend is a body builder so i essentially have everything available to me.

Thanks guys

Gotta research the compounds bro and figure out what YOU want to do. U have some really good suggestions here. I personally would have done a test only cycle for my first go if I could rewind time. I think it would have been enough. It's easy for others to say take this, and that because they've been down the road before u know?
Dylan is a very very knowledgeable man who I have a lot of respect for, I'm gonna go against the grain on this one and say test only or test and var on the high end. I did test var and deca as my first. Should have def gone without the decca... Ugh never doing decca again.
Again, it's really up to you.

I also prefer to start cycles off with an oral while I wait for the Enan or Cyp to kick in. The only times I don't add an oral is when I run 8 week cycles on short esters. I would like for you, however, to drop your Cyp dosage down from 500mg/wk to 350 ... pinning 175mg Mon and again Thu. Other than that ... all the advice you've been given on here is sound as a pound.

Top Bottom