Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first cycle - test, dbol, anavar, pct

Green Machine

Hey guys new the the website,

heres a bit about me

Height: 6 1`
weight: 200
BF: 10-12%

Ive been working out on and off for about 5 years now and really hard for the last year and a half. I have had solid gains and really enjoy being at the gym. Have my diet pretty dialled in and am able to get pretty cut up at around 185 7-8%bf during the summer months. Just really finding it hard to break that 205-210 barrier even when trying to eat a lot.

So im thinking about doing my first cycle in about a month, wanted to post on here to see some options and just make sure im completely knowledgeable before I jump into something.

Im looking at running
t-cypionate for about 5 weeks along with dbol, and then move into a cycle of anavar once done the dbol and then do PCT of most likely clomid or nova.

not sure exactly the dosage of test I should run as it is my first cycle, any advice, concerns, or thoughts will help me make my decisions.

thanks guys, looking forward to the forum

It will take a couple of weeks to get blood levels stable with Test Cyp, so running it for 5 weeks would really be a waste. What are you goals for the cycle exactly? From what I got from the post, you want to put on size to get you over your plateau. In that case an oral only cycle would suffice if you wanted to keep the cycle shorter. Guess I will need to know a little bit more about what you wish to accomplish, and a better layout of the cycle you plan on running to help better.

The cycle can be longer than 5 weeks if that is what it will take. yes you are right I am looking to put on more size while still being able to stay lean with a solid diet. I do quite a bit of cardio with sports so this could be one of my problems of not being able to get that weight.

it is ideal to run test cyp at least 10-12 weeks, you could kick start the cycle with Dbol, then end with anavar. I'd say this would be a good set up for your first cycle.

1-12 Test Cyp @ 500 mg per week. Pin 250 mg twice per week
1-4 Dianbol @ 50 mg per day
11-14 Anavar @ 60 mg per day

The test cyp is the base of your cycle, and will take a couple weeks for it to kick in and to get blood levels stable. You can kick start the cycle with D-Bol to get some results right away. You may also want to look into Turinabol instead of D-Bol, it is a little milder and doesn't convert into estrogen so you won't have to deal with any bloating while trying to stay lean. Then you can end your cycle with a couple weeks of anavar, that will help to cut and harden your physique going into PCT

To keep estrogenic sides down you will want to run an Armatose Inhibitor aka AI. There are a few options, I prefer Aromasin. There is also Armidex or Forma Stanzol. Aromasin dosed at 12.5 mg every other day should work well. Other supports you will want to run is N2Guard especially when taking any kind of oral to help your liver out. Also HCG or HCGenerate to keep your testes still somewhat functioning during cycle, so you are not shut down as bad going into PCT.

What do you have planned for a PCT?

First cycle, rule of thumb is test only. You can do prop for a shorter cycle or test e/c for 12 weeks if u want a longer cycle.
Test only to see how your body reacts to the test and easier recovery. If u wanted to add var on the last 6 weeks of the cycle u can do that cause its so mild. I'd hold off on Dbol for a couple reasons. 1 is, estrogen will be high. It converts easily. 2 is, the gains will be hard to keep.
See how you do with test only. If your interested in doing a quick banger to see how u react I'd do prop. That shit will leave your injection site sore as hell tho. I'd recommend a nice 12 week run with test e and 6 weeks of var on the back end. Ull have more than a little fun with that alone for a first cycle.
Get your bloods ran before you do a cycle so u have numbers to compare to after pct. ill lay it out for you but you gotta decide what you wanna do.

i dont like the test only theory on a first cycle... you are fine to run an oral in there... are you trying to keep your body fat down on this cycle? if so, i would kick with tbol as opposed to dbol... you also should be using hcg on cycle... heres a proper pct...

pct

Unleashed/post cycle combo IF OUT OF STOCK SUBSTITUTE WITH test INFUSION AND FORGED POST cycle AT MRSUPPS.COM
forma stanzol mrsupps.com
daa powerchews or powder

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM

optional

clomid 25/25/25/25 AGguys.com

ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

i dont like the test only theory on a first cycle... you are fine to run an oral in there... are you trying to keep your body fat down on this cycle? if so, i would kick with tbol as opposed to dbol... you also should be using hcg on cycle... heres a proper pct...

pct

Unleashed/post cycle combo IF OUT OF STOCK SUBSTITUTE WITH test INFUSION AND FORGED POST cycle AT MRSUPPS.COM
forma stanzol mrsupps.com
daa powerchews or powder

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM

optional

clomid 25/25/25/25 AGguys.com

ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

On a first cycle at 24? I guess he can use tbol too, with anavar on the back end too though? I guess wether a oral is in front or back (no pun intended) wont make a difference. For a newb I think test only and var will be easier to manage and track sides , learn, and will get good gains ect. That's just my opinion though

On a first cycle at 24? I guess he can use tbol too, with anavar on the back end too though? I guess wether a oral is in front or back (no pun intended) wont make a difference. For a newb I think test only and var will be easier to manage and track sides , learn, and will get good gains ect. That's just my opinion though

hes running a longer estered test... by the time test e kicks in, tbol will be done... tbol is out of your system in less than a week... he will be fine with that... anavar is much more mild than anything else... it can still be harsh, but nowhere near anything else... its not as if he is asking to run tren or deca on a first cycle... then i would have a problem with it... the test only theory is kind of ridiculous IMO... as long as its not completely overdone with crazy amounts of overlapping aas, its fine... it really comes down to running the proper supports and ancillaries... that's where a lot of new guys make all of their mistakes...

hes running a longer estered test... by the time test e kicks in, tbol will be done... tbol is out of your system in less than a week... he will be fine with that... anavar is much more mild than anything else... it can still be harsh, but nowhere near anything else... its not as if he is asking to run tren or deca on a first cycle... then i would have a problem with it... the test only theory is kind of ridiculous IMO... as long as its not completely overdone with crazy amounts of overlapping aas, its fine... it really comes down to running the proper supports and ancillaries... that's where a lot of new guys make all of their mistakes...

tru dat tru dat lol
makes sense...

thanks for the advice guys, my roomate is running tbol right now and he loves it, I would def sub that for the dbol as it is not as harsh on the system

Top Bottom