Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle help...Deca Test E and Anavar

GymRat060

Hey everyone, I'm relatively new to the world of AS and would like some help and/or tips and advice on a cycle that I am thinking about taking. Im still doing my homework on it but I'm looking at doing Deca at 300 mg and Test Enanthate at 500 mg a week for 10 weeks, On weeks 6-10 I'm going to take Anavar at 40 mg's ed. I am 6'5 and 240 lbs, a little bit of muscle but mostly fat. I just recently got back into the gym after about a year and a half because of a broken elbow which has now healed up completely, but i get pains in my elbow joint when i work out. I have heard good reviews on deca being good for the joints which if the main reason i want to take a cycle with deca. For my pct Arimidex and and Clomidm but I am thinking about doing a little bit of Arimidex ED or EOD while on the cycle to prevent any gyno related side effects from occuring. Any suggestions on how I should change this cycle up a bit or advice from anyone with experience would be appreciated. Thanks

Hey everyone, I'm relatively new to the world of AS and would like some help and/or tips and advice on a cycle that I am thinking about taking. Im still doing my homework on it but I'm looking at doing Deca at 300 mg and Test Enanthate at 500 mg a week for 10 weeks, On weeks 6-10 I'm going to take Anavar at 40 mg's ed. I am 6'5 and 240 lbs, a little bit of muscle but mostly fat. I just recently got back into the gym after about a year and a half because of a broken elbow which has now healed up completely, but i get pains in my elbow joint when i work out. I have heard good reviews on deca being good for the joints which if the main reason i want to take a cycle with deca. For my pct Arimidex and and Clomidm but I am thinking about doing a little bit of Arimidex ED or EOD while on the cycle to prevent any gyno related side effects from occuring. Any suggestions on how I should change this cycle up a bit or advice from anyone with experience would be appreciated. Thanks

4 weeks with ANAVAR is too short IMO.
I would also bump the DECA dosage up to 400mg per wk.

i was thinking that as well so I'm going to start the Anavar at week 4 of the cycle and run it for 6 weeks instead of 4 at 40 mg's ed. This cycle is going to be pretty costly, is it worth the investment or should i look into stacking something else? Im essentially looking to go to about 235 lbs of muscle with low body fat

Well looks like you got it all wrong. Bro you ain't been working out more then a few weeks and already jumping on a cycle? Just got over broken boins and already going to through steroids at it. Going to use nolva after deca for pct? WOW just WOW.

Well anyway if you want to do it then do it right or not at all.

weeks
1-12 test-e 250mg twice a week once on monday once on Thursday. You want to split them up to keep peak levels. You also want to run the test 2 weeks past the deca to help with recovery a bit.
1-10 deca 300mg once a week is fine because its got a much longer active life. 300 is fine you dont need 400.
4-12 hcg 500ius every week. Or 4-12 hcgenerate 5 caps ed this is to help prevent complete shut down, hcgenerate will help give a lot more added gains near the end whereas hcg wont. Even using 4-12 hcg and 8-12 hcgenerate is a great way of doing it.

Ok when the cycle is over start pct
12-16 clomid 25mg ed (not nolva)
12-16 unleashed/post cycle and add some sustain alpha if you like its good shit.

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

start this cycle until you have letro/femra about 40 2.5mg tabs and cabisar about 40 1mg tabs in your hands. As in you can touch them,feel them,smell them. NOT "o they are in the mail". OK thanks

Now if you need any help on getting any of this stuff like where to get it discounts and all the good shit let me know. Send me a pm. Thanks and welcome to the site.

Well looks like you got it all wrong. Bro you ain't been working out more then a few weeks and already jumping on a cycle? Just got over broken boins and already going to through steroids at it. Going to use nolva after deca for pct? WOW just WOW.

Well anyway if you want to do it then do it right or not at all.

weeks
1-12 test-e 250mg twice a week once on monday once on Thursday. You want to split them up to keep peak levels. You also want to run the test 2 weeks past the deca to help with recovery a bit.
1-10 deca 300mg once a week is fine because its got a much longer active life. 300 is fine you dont need 400.
4-12 hcg 500ius every week. Or 4-12 hcgenerate 5 caps ed this is to help prevent complete shut down, hcgenerate will help give a lot more added gains near the end whereas hcg wont. Even using 4-12 hcg and 8-12 hcgenerate is a great way of doing it.

Ok when the cycle is over start pct
12-16 clomid 25mg ed (not nolva)
12-16 unleashed/post cycle and add some sustain alpha if you like its good shit.

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

start this cycle until you have letro/femra about 40 2.5mg tabs and cabisar about 40 1mg tabs in your hands. As in you can touch them,feel them,smell them. NOT "o they are in the mail". OK thanks

Now if you need any help on getting any of this stuff like where to get it discounts and all the good shit let me know. Send me a pm. Thanks and welcome to the site.

This does sound a bit more accurate than w.e bs i wrote thanks bro. How can i incorporate Anavar into this cycle and the Letro is there just encase I begin to experience symptoms of gyno? Or can I take a little bit of it ED or EOD to even prevent symptoms in the first place. And It's hard for me to get my hands on some hcg, is HCG really necessary?

This does sound a bit more accurate than w.e bs i wrote thanks bro. How can i incorporate Anavar into this cycle and the Letro is there just encase I begin to experience symptoms of gyno? Or can I take a little bit of it ED or EOD to even prevent symptoms in the first place. And It's hard for me to get my hands on some hcg, is HCG really necessary?

You can use hcgenerate (needtobuildmuscle.com) its the next best thing and when added to the end of a cycle it adds gains and helps in many other ways anyway. Yes the letro ad cabisar is for if you have problems. Do not get caught needing and not having my friend. If you want something to run on cycle to prevent the problem as well as keep down bloat I would go with formastane 2 pumps am 2 pumps pm through out the cycle. 2 bottles will last the full cycle. Orbitnutrition.com had it now. NEEDEF is a discount for them,. needto139 is a discount for NTBM. Anything else you need just pm me and i can get there for you to with discounts. Always pm me before you buy anything (and I mean anything) I got way better deals for everyone.

I would Run Var the last 6 weeks out at 30mg day to add a hardened look.
Everything else Needto said looks good.

RADAR

Not to add any more confusion to this, but I am a firm believer in taking the anavar so that you are running it one week to 10 days after your last injection of a long acting like test e/c or nandrolone. While I am on TRT it doesn't really matter, but for many there hase been at least some anecdotal evidence that it may help you make a "soft landing" into your PCT.

At worst, it can't hurt to do it this way.

B-

thanx everyone for your tips this is my first thread and im pretty satisfied with this website lots of helpful ppl... im going to run the var for 6 weeks at 40 mg's ed from weeks 6- 10...i start my deca and test e on april 1 and will for sure post up before and after pictures

thanx everyone for your tips this is my first thread and im pretty satisfied with this website lots of helpful ppl... im going to run the var for 6 weeks at 40 mg's ed from weeks 6- 10...i start my deca and test e on april 1 and will for sure post up before and after pictures

YA I forgot to add run the var last 6-8 weeks. remember run the test past the deca too.

Top Bottom