Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle for the new year

jungletooth

High End Bro
Platinum
Hi guys,

Cross-posted here as I just realized I had access to this forum as a Platinum Member. I'd like to start tomorrow if the plan below checks out. I have other (too much) gear left over from over buying on previous cycles if we need to change it up a bit.

I'm just getting cleared by my surgeon to go back in the gym after having Ulnar Nerve Transposition surgery on BOTH arms. So pissed...I haven't been able to workout for almost 4 months. I'm going to crush myself and get back in shape in 2016. Discipline has never been my problem, but I want to do this smart. I'll be following the "Project Mass" training and diet plan on Bodybuilding.com exactly. However, I'd like to review my proposed anabolic steroids plan below and get pointers from the community.

This will be my 5th cycle. I'm 46, 6'5", 220lbs, and ~12% BF (down from 9% and 235lbs before first surgery). I've used TestP/testosterone cypionate, TrenAce, TriTren, Winstrol - stanozolol, and Primo in the past with only some acne (high test cycles) and some excessive sweating (trenbolone cycles)...so, it appears I'm pretty tolerant. Oh, and some pretty significant nut shrinkage prior to starting mid-cycle usage of HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - .

The goal of this off-season cycle is to get some size and strength back quickly, while being as therapeutic as possible on my elbow surgerys. This cycle I'm thinking of the following:
Week 1 - 10:
- Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - 600mg/wk (M,W,F)
- Sust300 600mg/wk (M,W,F)
- Sermorelin/GHRP-6 blend 450mcg/d
- IGF-LR3 450mcg/d
- HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - 1000iu/wk (M,Thur)
- Nolvadex 20mg/d
- Anastrozole 1mg/wk (M,Thur)
- LiverStabil (labeled dosage), Lipid Stabil (3caps/d) and Flax Seed oil (4g/d)

Week 3-9:
- Anadrol50 50mg/d (M-Sun)

PCT - post cycle therapy -
I'm going to implement the PCT - post cycle therapy - regimen described in Anabolics, 10th ED.

Concerns:
- Possibility of too little estrogen from my aggressive anti-estrogen regimen that may produce lethargy?
- Have not run Anadrol before and I'm concerned about the overall balance of this cycle as I have not seen this particular cycle exactly in my reference material.
- Have never run IGF-LR3 nor Sermorelin before. I have it now on hand and hoping this works and fits in the above plan.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Cheers!

The cycle looks good to me with the caveat being that I have no experience with Sermorelin. You will enjoy the IGF for sure. My only question here is why inject the sustanon 3x/week. With sustanon being a blend I would think you could get good results with 2x/weekly injections and still have your levels being pretty stable. This way you save yourself several injections.

However, I need to say that it has been a very long time since I have thought about these things seriously so my logic may be very dated - if so please feel free to correct me.

"All advice given by realresults is for entertainment purposes only and should not be taken for medical advice."

Top Bottom