Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Finalizing a stack,still a little undesive

msinnott1000

BEAST MODE
Stats: 6'5" 212lbs
Goal: Gain 5-10 lbs of lean muscle over 2 months

Been looking into epi-strong and katandrol, both seem pretty legit but im still unsure of the gains ill get. Are these ok for lean bulk?

Wanna run anabeta or need2slin, again reviews seem good allaround,just kinda need some input here. What would workbetter?

Definately gonna get gear by n2bm, want to have a high protein intake while on cycle. Gonna be taking gear with meals

PCT: Endosurge?? Would i need something else, or something better

WHenever it comes to spending money, i wanna makesure all the stuff im investing in will produce the results i want. Obviously diet and workout come into play, but thats all lined up. Im usually indesicve about this shit and kinda need some guidance. I made a few posts ealier but this should be the last one about this stack.

Thanks

If you are 6'5 212 you are pretty lean, you could get alot bigger with just gear and a higher daily protein/cal intake. What is your diet like? Age? Training exp?

Yeah, i definately want to add on alot more muscle mass, specially on my legss and shoulders. Im a baseball player (pitcher) , so im not hitting the upper body witht that much weights, more like just tryna blow up the legs. Im 18, and right now im training alot.

I do bandwork for my shoulders, traps and scaps everyday...it consits of rows, incline presses, regular presses, internal and eternal rotation for the rotator cuff...and 5-10 lbs I, Y, and T raises...all that baseball arm strengthining shit.

I do legs every other 2 days:
Squats, leg ext., hamstring curls, toe raises, and weighted knee tucks (use a ankle strap with a cable machine, bring my knee from the ground to my chest)

I also been working on alott of sprinting, max. distance of 100 yards. And alotta different core excercises.

I take in about 200+ g's of rotein per day, from shakes and bars to regular foods. Calories is around 2,500

Been training hard for about 5 years now and only started serious lifting 2 years ago. Im 6 months out of tommy john surgery so any serious upper body liting has been shutdown and is out of the question for another 5 months.

It doesnt sound to hot on paper, but i definately put the work in with what limited excercises i can do. I train for at least 2-3 hours a day, on baseball agility, sprints, arms bands, light throwing etc. Def. want to get on something to throw on some mass.

Current supps right now are: Detour protein bars, myofusion shakes, l-arginine, jacked, xtend, creatine mono, daily multi., b-12

yeah I feel ya I had the exact same thing that happened to me in highschool, torn rotator cuff. Most of the stuff like beastdrol, helladrol, and katanadrol is very good stuff but at 18 you are still producing shit tons of test that people on here are jealous of (me), instead up the protein take in 250-350g of protein (fish chicken eggs), and not in the bars or shakes more or less food 5 meals spread out during the day (small ones) and a shake or two during the morning (WHEY) midday (WHEY) and night (CASIN). This will undoubtedly get you results you want man I promise you. It may not come up in a month but after 2-3 months you WILL see an improvement in strength and weight and its going to be the gains that STAY with you, especially if you want to take your game to the next level, NCAA has high protocols against sups. Train hard also after an intense workout double shot the whey to saturate your work down muscles, I did this and hit 205 at age 20 at 6'0, then at 21 i got into supps and my foundation was great, I had the tools and knowledge to move forward, and when I took them I had great success because my body was ready for them. Trust me, if you need any training routines or anything like meal plans PM me and I will make one for you.

Top Bottom