Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Feature request

SoreArms

There should be a function that shows you how much karma you have on the line and people should not be allowed to bet beyond what they have, including pending bets.

Or is there something like this already in place?

SoreArms said:
There should be a function that shows you how much karma you have on the line and people should not be allowed to bet beyond what they have, including pending bets.

Or is there something like this already in place?
It's in place,you can't wager more karma than you have. You can also click on a team(either one) and the screen will show who has bet for whom and how much.

4everhung said:
It's in place,you can't wager more karma than you have. You can also click on a team(either one) and the screen will show who has bet for whom and how much.
I've seen that but I think I'm talking about something slightly different.

I just placed 5-6 bets, instead of going through the forum, looking through each thread it would be cool/nice if there was a place that I could look at (kind of like where you got the bookie forum stats) that tells you what bets what you have pending and how much on each bet or even total. Maybe it could even tell you what bets you've won, what bets you've lost, outstanding debts, who owes you, etc... Stats

As far as betting more than you have, I noticed that it only takes into account what your current total is and not what you have in pending bets. So I could currently have 3000 karma points but bet 4000 worth over several threads, this should not be allowed.

SoreArms said:

I just placed 5-6 bets, instead of going through the forum, looking through each thread it would be cool/nice if there was a place that I could look at (kind of like where you got the bookie forum stats) that tells you what bets what you have pending and how much on each bet or even total. Maybe it could even tell you what bets you've won, what bets you've lost, outstanding debts, who owes you, etc... Stats

As far as betting more than you have, I noticed that it only takes into account what your current total is and not what you have in pending bets. So I could currently have 3000 karma points but bet 4000 worth over several threads, this should not be allowed.
we have that already ill find the link, its very out of the way to find it

SoreArms said:

but it subtracts form your karma as soon as you wager
so you can't bet more than you have
if you wander in here with 10K in karma and make 10 1K bets
you'll leave with no karma
however,as your bets are settled,winning outcomes will return your wager plus the amount won
ask musclemuscle
he lives on the edge
often zero's out his karma

my stats are 10 wins and 10 loses, its really a nice link, you can tell if you won a game by looking at the last column
a loss will be a 0
a win will be the total you won
a game that is still pending is a "-"

Top Bottom