Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Favre

EZ_E

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
Is anyone else SICK of hearing about Brett Favre?

Beyond yes. Fuc%ing ESPN is nothing but a sopa oprea with all of the coverage of him. They waste 30 mins. of the show talking about him and then the last 30 mins. blowing the Yankees. ESPN sucks!

Chocolate_Thunder said:
Beyond yes. Fuc%ing ESPN is nothing but a sopa oprea with all of the coverage of him. They waste 30 mins. of the show talking about him and then the last 30 mins. blowing the Yankees. ESPN sucks!

Amen, What's the 1st thing on the application to work @ ESPN:

Are you a complete tool? _Yes _No

I don't know how those guys can talk with their lips constlantly planted on athlete's asses.....

EZ_E said:
I don't know how those guys can talk with their lips constlantly planted on athlete's asses.....

they are sport reporters

I'm disappointed in him as a fan, not that it matters really. He doesn't have much left to offer at this point. Sure he has been a great leader, but now he's becoming a distraction and nothing more. Favre should take his retirement while he's on top, instead of playing another season as a back up QB somewhere... probably getting hurt in the process. :rolleyes: Sometimes you just have to let the game go, bro.

Top Bottom