Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fastest man in the world

Of course Green is juiced up man!
To run faster than 10:30 you have to be on something.
Winstrol and gh and suspension.
Your body would self destruct without something to help with recovery going at that high velocity.

Top sprinters are all on some sort of performance enhancing drugs. If they get caught or not is dependent on when the drug test is done and when they take the drugs.

Ben johnston, linford christie and maurice green are top 3 ever imo

Michael Johnston is the best runner ever, total domination. The only guy to totally dominate a singles sport in my life time.
No one will be close to him for 5 years, so i heard on a video in my fitness testing and performance lecture.

Awesome athletes

"Michael Johnston is the best runner ever, total domination. The only guy to totally dominate a singles sport in my life time. "

Dude, you ever heard of EDWIN MOSES?

if you haven't, you are in for a real treat...go read!

Tim Montgomery, USA, broke the 100m record this year with a time of 10.78. True, a lot of the top sprinters in the world are using gear, but don't believe the dumbass that made the comment that you have to be on gear to run under 10.3. That's ridiculous. Guy knows nothing about the sport.

That would be 9.78... and Baxter don't be naive. Under 10.3 not necessarily, but under 9.95 definitely.

Unfortunate, but true. Unfortunate for those 18 year olds who are running mid 10's, but will have to start taking drugs in order to move to the Olympic level. It still comes down to the sprinter though. If an entire lineup for a 100m final are using, then the best sprinter still wins.

UpperTone said:
That would be 9.78... and Baxter don't be naive. Under 10.3 not necessarily, but under 9.95 definitely.

Unfortunate, but true. Unfortunate for those 18 year olds who are running mid 10's, but will have to start taking drugs in order to move to the Olympic level. It still comes down to the sprinter though. If an entire lineup for a 100m final are using, then the best sprinter still wins.

Oops! My bad. Yep. You are correct. 9.78. Ben Johnson and Mo Greene ran 9.79 before Montgomery broke the record.

Your body can't recover fast enough and would eventually brake down with pulls and so on.

The anabolics winny and deca increase the motor neurons and help the fast twitch fibers contract faster and smoother.

Top Bottom