Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fastest man in the world

Why would anybody see it any differently?

We all know that every sprinter is on, so Ben Johnson's run shouldn't be discounted from such comparisons (he was one of the unlucky (stupid?) ones).

Figured it out for myself. They both ran 9.79 . I would say that maurice green is the fastest man in the world right now, but Tim montgomery is also pretty fast and could break the record too.

NO NO NO

The faster guys I've ever seen are the 3 teenagers that tried to break in last year,
man when they saw me with the dog! they ran the 100m in 5 sec :D

tybz28 said:
Figured it out for myself. They both ran 9.79 . I would say that maurice green is the fastest man in the world right now, but Tim montgomery is also pretty fast and could break the record too.
very true, ben also ran a sub 9.7 that wasnt leagal by wind aided standards

ray_ivory said:
Ben Johnson ran 9.79 12 years before anyone else ever was even close.He would have run like 9.5 or 9.6 by now.
this is the quote i wanted ,sorry. bens the fastest who ever ran the 100m

Maurice green has never done roids or at least has never been caught. So if he can run as fast as Ben Johnson could run on roids when hes natural, just think what he could do with roids. Maurice is the fastest man ever.

Top Bottom