Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fantasy football trade

Lumberg

I traded Kitna, James Jackson, Michael Pittman, and Jimmy SMith for CLinton Portis, Joe HOrn, Ashley Lelie, and Drew Bennett

Basically it was all about Portis and the others are just space-fillers.

But now my Starting Lineup is

Bulger or Plummer
Ahman Green
Clinton Portis
Randy Moss
Marvin Harrison
Stephen Davis
Shannon Sharpe
Mike Vanjerjagt
St. Louis D <-usually change my d every few weeks based on matchups

I am unstoppable for the playoffs!

PLAYOFFS?????? PLAYOFFS!!?!?!?!?!?!

i don't think you should have traded Kitna, the boy is on fire. I have McNair as my starter and Kitna as my backup. Last week I was unsure about McNair and had Kitna in the wings. He got me 27 points.

Plummer sucks.

I got
bulger
terry glenn
steve smith
johnie morton
duce mcalister
edgeran james
elam -K
RamsD
anthony bect-TE

and some reserves on the bench

Plummer has sucked for the past 2 weeks but he's solid. Same goes for Bulger.

Point is, I was looking for a third solid RB for my RB/WR slot but had 3 QBs even though I only start one so for those purposes it was good.

All the other guys are shit, Drew Bennett, Ashlie Lelie? Please I can cut them and pick up better guy son the waivers.

For some reason the guy had a hard on for Jimmy Smith, who IMO is expendable (with Moss, Harrison, Boston, and Chambers in my lineup) so I just threw together some guys that I wasn't starting anyway and don't care that I got stuck with his deadwood. Except James jackson, he's a decent start but Portis is taking his place so that's an upgrade. That's pretty much the only difference this trade makes to my starting lineup.

All I can say is, PLAYOFFS, here we come.

PLAYOFFS??? PLAYOFFS!?!?!?!?!?

Top Bottom