Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fake organon sustenon?

this is ridiculous i hav to pay to see pics of gear wtf!!!!!, those pics r tiny i cant make them out.
The reason im askin if the gear is fake is because i got it from a website, can i name the webiste on here? and u dont need a pic of it cos iv described every detail and if uv had this sust before ud know immediately wat im talking about.
Its a standard clear glass amp with a red and yellow band on the tip, a white label with all the writing that i stated in the past posts, all the labels on the amps r perfectly straight and even like its been done with a machine., the liquid is a clear and thick just like other sust.
please dont respond and say its fake or watever if ur just guessing and u aint got a fukin clue, only respond if uv used this particular sust, know for a fact its fake, know someone thats used it or came across posts with it that definately say its fake. thanks

and if u hav pics of it can u send it to my email pls cos i aint a platinum member.

gettinstrong00110 said:
this is ridiculous i hav to pay to see pics of gear wtf!!!!!, those pics r tiny i cant make them out.
The reason im askin if the gear is fake is because i got it from a website, can i name the webiste on here? and u dont need a pic of it cos iv described every detail and if uv had this sust before ud know immediately wat im talking about.
Its a standard clear glass amp with a red and yellow band on the tip, a white label with all the writing that i stated in the past posts, all the labels on the amps r perfectly straight and even like its been done with a machine., the liquid is a clear and thick just like other sust.
please dont respond and say its fake or watever if ur just guessing and u aint got a fukin clue, only respond if uv used this particular sust, know for a fact its fake, know someone thats used it or came across posts with it that definately say its fake. thanks

and if u hav pics of it can u send it to my email pls cos i aint a platinum member.

Like i said before most of the european sust is exactly the same. Why dont you do the freezer test on it. Stick an amp in the freezer for 20 mins, then remove, and have a look for precipitate in oil(looks like candyfloss) this is the test coming out of suspension from the cold. If theres nothing there then its fake

Mick

Raffaz said:
Like i said before most of the european sust is exactly the same. Why dont you do the freezer test on it. Stick an amp in the freezer for 20 mins, then remove, and have a look for precipitate in oil(looks like candyfloss) this is the test coming out of suspension from the cold. If theres nothing there then its fake

Mick

Even if it contains some test it can still be fake. Whoever produced the fake can still put something in it, but the fact is if it's not the origional product manufactured by organon then it's a fake.

this is such a pain in the ass all this fake gear floating around. how can u truly know if its real or not until u inject it, should i just take it and find out for sure?

gettinstrong00110 said:
this is such a pain in the ass all this fake gear floating around. how can u truly know if its real or not until u inject it, should i just take it and find out for sure?

I emailed you the pics of the real ones. If yours do not look exactly like the pics I sent you then they are fake. You can shoot fake gear if you want... they might contain some acting compound, or they might not. But who knows how sanitary the substance is.

u said the pics u sent were the fakes and mine r exactly the same as those except the labels on urs werent put on with much care by the looks of it, every single one of my amps the labels r perfectly straight and the exact same distance from the top and bottom of the amps.
I would also like to add that iv looked at about 10 online sites that sell gear and the pictures of the sust all match the sust i have.

gettinstrong00110 said:
u said the pics u sent were the fakes and mine r exactly the same as those except the labels on urs werent put on with much care by the looks of it, every single one of my amps the labels r perfectly straight and the exact same distance from the top and bottom of the amps.
I would also like to add that iv looked at about 10 online sites that sell gear and the pictures of the sust all match the sust i have.
I sent you another email with pics of the REAL portuguese sust. Whether your label is on straight or not, if your amps look like the fake pic I sent you then it is FAKE!! And if you've seen 10websites that all have the same fake pics up that I sent to you then they are all selling fakes. You can believe what you want to, but I've seen a lot of portuguese sust so I know EXACTLY what the real ones look like, and that fake pic I sent you is one of the worst fakes I've seen done of portuguese sust.

If I were you I'd send that shit back to your source. Im guessing you didnt get the origional boxing with your sust either? Whoever you got it from should be able to produce the origional packaging if its real.

Last edited:
Top Bottom