Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fake organon sustenon?

this is sustenon 250, organon oss holanda, clear glass amp red band on tip with yellow band underneath. white paper label with wat i believe to be spanish decription. and theres an expiry date with a lot number next to it. underneath the organon oss holanda writing there is some more numbers.
Thats the full description, if anyone has used these or know if there fake or watever pls tell me .thanks

sorry i dont hav a cam to take pics, but also the label on the amps has rounded corners which meet and they r straight and neatly put on and do not peel off easily if this has any significance?

its similar to the first pic u showed me except the writing is different and the labels rounded instead of the squared labels in ur pics.
ok here is wat it says word for word.

Androgenico de accao prolongada para administracao intramuscular cada ml contem propionata de. and then the list of the four tests below that, below that the words N.V. Organon Oss Holanda, below that numbers 25322/170.

and to the right of the amp it says- val ate 2007-06, lote 488823. thats everything, its a 1ml amp. ill apreciate any comments but bear in mind im not a platinum member and therefore cannot access some pics, thanks.

honestly i dont think anybody can tell you if its good or not without a pic. there are counterfits with the same wording and all except it looks alittle off. we need a pic

Top Bottom