Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

F me directly in the A (fantasy fball nerdvirg post warning)

KillahBee

I have no choice but to play without a 3rd WR today (we start qb, 2 rb, 3 wr, te, dst, k). Here's why:

START:

Roethlisberger, Ben QB PIT @CIN
Parker, Willie RB PIT @CIN
White, LenDale RB TEN OAK
Edwards, Braylon WR CLE @STL Dome
Stokley, Brandon WR DEN GB
Daniels, Owen TE HOU @SD
Vinatieri, Adam K IND @CAR
Colts, DST DST IND @CAR

RESERVE:
Hasselbeck, Matt QB SEA
Henry, Travis RB DEN GB
Crayton, Patrick WR DAL BYE
Mason, Derrick WR BAL BYE
Walker, Javon WR DEN GB
Ravens, DST DST BAL

I can't drop any of my reserves. Henry is still alive and kicking so have to keep him as I may get another week or 2 outta him. Walker hasn't been declared dead for the season yet (and never will with fucking shanahan) so I have to keep him and Crayton/Mason in case Walker does go down for the season. Can't dump Ravens.

Fucking bye weeks and injuries.

holy shit

Between Big Ben, Braylon, LenDale and Willie Parker I'm almost at a hondo already. Colts D did nice as did Vinatieri.

Fuck I'm a good nerd

lee evans finally got a td!! i also have tom brady and jospeh addai in that league. what a pillage

your team went bananas...willie parker is a stud and braylon is having a sick year.

and yeah nimbus, you got lee evans too? He's had better games but it's been frustrating. that dude is awesome, they just dont get him the ball enough (and lots of dub/trip coverage on him).

i won this week, but steve smith got me 1 point and romo was on bye.
kevin jones, chargers d, my kicker and evans saved me

damn i think brady, evans, and addai combined beat my opponent already

i have drew brees (backup for romo) and hines ward in my other league, but the rest of the team kinda choked. i coulda used a td from LT; it's looking close now. i miss ronnie brown :(

Top Bottom