Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

expert non-steroid user opinion on diet and training

PossumDixon

New member
would only like to hear from those at 8 percent and below on diet and training advice. anything they can share as to maintaining low bodyfat with muscle
 
Hahah this was like parkerjones's thread in the training forum, "bicep routine must have 18" arms or over to post on this thread"
 
current training is modified HIT (drop setted and rest paused) no cardio lots of water balanced diet (no protien supps or pills)
 
InTraining said:
Hahah this was like parkerjones's thread in training, "bicep routine must have 18" arms or over to post on this thread"

Right. Good luck with this one. I don't know of any totally natural guys who are sub 8% bf and maintain it.
 
InTraining said:
Hahah this was like parkerjones's thread in the training forum, "bicep routine must have 18" arms or over to post on this thread"
i personally feel that anything above 10 percent bodyfat is not impressive and the body would lack detail and hardness and be too soft to be in a magazine or to walk on the beach
 
BodyByFinaplix said:
Right. Good luck with this one. I don't know of any totally natural guys who are sub 8% bf and maintain it.

I don't know of anyone but fonz that enjoys maintaining sub 8% for long regardless....
 
PossumDixon said:
i personally feel that anything above 10 percent bodyfat is not impressive and the body would lack detail and hardness and be too soft to be in a magazine or to walk on the beach

^^^^
Cant believe what I am reading ..
 
Becoming said:
I don't know of anyone but fonz that enjoys maintaining sub 8% for long regardless....

True, and Fonz likes to stack tren/masterone/anavar/winstrol together.
 
PossumDixon said:
im going for the frankzane look but with sergio olivias arms

LoL and you think either of them were natural? You are kidding yourself. They were teh genetic elite of their generatoin, and ods are you do not have the same quality of genetics... and both of them used drugs.

Is this a joke thread?
 
I am around 10-12 year around, but that's totally due to genetics..........no special diet or training........i'm natural btw.

Unless your genetics are favourable, you will have a very unhappy lifestyle trying to stay 8% or under permanently.
 
I've gotten down to a hair over 9%, all natural. I think I could have gotten to 8%, but there'd be no way to maintain it. It's a lot...I mean A LOT of fucking work for most people to get down to the single digets. Maybe if I didn't have a job/life it would be doable, but I'm happy staying fairly lean and deiting down every so often (ie: beach season).
 
PossumDixon said:
i personally feel that anything above 10 percent bodyfat is not impressive and the body would lack detail and hardness and be too soft to be in a magazine or to walk on the beach

Post some legit pics you sexy beast.
 
BodyByFinaplix said:
True, and Fonz likes to stack tren/masterone/anavar/winstrol together.

I never use winstrol...I'm just adding it for super-human cuts and striations for this up and coming contest. I want to be freakish. :)

I normally run Test/Tren or Test/Masteron or Tren/Masteron or Anavar(Bridge)
 
Top Bottom