Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

equipoise for 14 weeks

Zlajuisw

44 years old and I’m currently 208 lbs and 6’2”
I’m looking to do a lean bulker and then a sharp cut going into the finish of the cycle
what do you think about using equipoise for 14 weeks I’m looking to use 300 mg a week and I’m looking to run it at a higher dosage halfway through.
I’m thinking about keeping it at 300 mg for 7 weeks then increasing the dose of 500 mg the last 7 weeks and then adding in an oral to finish. The oral I want to add is winstrol at 50mgs a day.
What do you think about this plan?

44 years old and I’m currently 208 lbs and 6’2”
I’m looking to do a lean bulker and then a sharp cut going into the finish of the cycle
what do you think about using equipoise for 14 weeks I’m looking to use 300 mg a week and I’m looking to run it at a higher dosage halfway through.
I’m thinking about keeping it at 300 mg for 7 weeks then increasing the dose of 500 mg the last 7 weeks and then adding in an oral to finish. The oral I want to add is winstrol at 50mgs a day.
What do you think about this plan?
14 weeks is too long

12 weeks enough with eq
300mgs eq
300mgs test
and winstrol 50mgs
with n2guard and aromasin

i like anavar as an oral to add here

Top Bottom