Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Endurance enhancement:

triguy

What you guys think of this pre race formula:

caffeine 300 mg
2 clen
50 mg forskolin
cordyceps
creatine (30-40 g loaded over 3 days)
ribose " same"
potas,magne aspartate
phos fuel (loaded over 3 days)
inj b-12 1,0000 mcgs

triathlon (500 meter swim, 15 mile bike, 3 nile run)

waiting to try kyno in a controlled situation so i can see if theres a real diffrence.

other possibilities?
paylean, inj atp, inj carnitine

I thought glycerol only helps with dehydration issues? my event last 1:20 min.

I forgot i also use:

2 aspirin
2 1,000 mg vit c
2 Pserine
2 DLPA

Make that Sudafed and Gurana (cafeine) take together :)

Huge boost in endurance!

Sudafed = puesdoepherdrine

heard you shouldnt mix clen & ephedrine

i do clen instead of ephedrine. im still debating which gives more boost & if can be used togetehr.

I'd drop the clen, personally. I prefer caffiene over ephedrine or clen for competition because I find a greater degree of fatigue at the end of the day on those 2, but maybe thats just me.

Xenadrine

For ease of use, have any of you taken Xenadrine?

85mg. Bitter Orange (synephrine)
335mg. Ma Huang (equiv. to 20mg. ephedrine)
910mg. Guarana extract (equiv. to 200mg caffiene)
15mg. salicin
(+ various other extracts, etc.)

What are the implications of using this type of "speed" on your heart function? Recommended dosage is no more than 2 doses per day. I take 1/2 dose each morning and no more (including no more caffiene during the course of the day).

My goals are to get up earlier in the morning, train longer, work during the day, and occasionally train in the evenings (especially martial arts).

Do these types of supplements increase the chance of heart trouble, especially when they are used before cardio exercise, weight-training, running/jogging, or sprinting/endurance training?

Endurance help

TRIGUY,

I have found a 0 sugar 0 carb 8 calorie energy drink that cuts body recovery time from 3 hours down to 15 minutes.

Tom Jones (not the singer) a marathon runner who runs to raise money for under-privileged children ran from the Mexican border to the Oregon border at the rate of 26 miles per day but was almost unable to ever run again. After using the adaptogenic herbs in our drink he ran from Hunnington Beach California to New York city at the rate of 26 miles per day with no difficulty and when he arrived he ran a marathon in under 4 hours. This drink cannot be marketed in stores but only through individuals on a person to person basis. This drink gives atheletes a true competetive edge. Some of the teams and people that are using this energy drink are PHOENIX COYOTES, OTTAWA SENATORS, TAMPA BAY LIGHTNINGS, CINNCINNATI BENGALS, GUY GRUNDY 2001 WORLD CHAMPION BODY BUILDER, PETE DURKOVIC (LH) PITCHER DETROIT TIGERS and a growing list of others.

If you might be interested in receiving a couple of sample drinks send your mailing address.

Thanks,

Al Bresciani

E-mail: [email protected]

Toll Free: 1-877-433-6217

Cell: 1-352-256-5744

Top Bottom