Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elizabeth Edwards says she's dying AGAIN, how convenient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
some of the items the dickbag was a fan of
-afirmative action
-wealth distrubution via high taxes on rich
-force desegregating white neighberhoods
-the DREAM act
-illegal immigration in general

That one doesnt even make any sense. Its not 1950 anymore, blacks can move wherever they gutdamn well please as long as they can afford it, just like everyone else. And of course Edwards was going to make sure his exclusive all white neighborhood got the required amount of blacks to move there lolo.

That one doesnt even make any sense. Its not 1950 anymore, blacks can move wherever they gutdamn well please as long as they can afford it, just like everyone else. And of course Edwards was going to make sure his exclusive all white neighborhood got the required amount of blacks to move there lolo.

i'm sure his kids were sent to private schools and didn't have to deal with the chaos caused by busing kids to different neighberhoods.
admittingly though their needs to be less parity in quality of schools in relation to the ethniticity of the students...i don't think forced deseg is the answer

she divorced her husband... end of story

the only reason it took as long as it did is because the dickbag convinced one of his fluffers, i think his name was andrew young, to take the fall and say it was his child.
this gave edwards a screen for a few yrs, then mr.young wrote a tell all book fessing up to the BS and johnny admitted to liz that he fathered the child...and she promptly d-ed him, like a week after.

She has exploited this breast cancer illness for years . When John Edwards was running for President, she made national headlines by claiming she only had months to live and that her dying wish was that her husband be elected President before she died. Everyone say through her bullshit and he was not elected. Then when the investigation into his misspending campaign funds hit , again she claimed she had weeks to live. That was 2 years ago. Now the Grand Jury is getting ready to indict him next month for misappropriation of funds and fraud . Here we go again. She claims she has only weeks to live. She and her low life ATTORNEY husband are crooks. She is a fraud, and is exploiting the public for her own personal gain including 2 books on her cancer, her life with John and has been paid millions for BS public speaking engagements.. CROOK

TRENDING: Elizabeth Edwards stops cancer treatment, releases statement – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

She's dying from cancer. It sure as hell isn't convenient for her.
Stupid thread..

Reactions: AAP
Actually, she had the really virulent form of breast cancer which has metastasized to her liver.

Often treating cancer becomes a choice between deciding to extend life versus patient quality of life, which can be badly compromised because of the toxicity of the treatments.

In other words, how do you like this choice: You live maybe another year, but you're going to feel like you've got the worlds worst case of the flu most of that time, in addition to puking, shitting your brains out, sweats and chills, utterly exhausted, weak as a kitten, etc., etc., etc. Or, do you want to live the next six months like a relatively normal person, then start going downhill and die in about a month or so?

She's dying from cancer. It sure as hell isn't convenient for her.
Stupid thread..

You did not read the thread! Alot of people die from cancer and it's truly sad however she has used this awful condition she has to try and bring public sympathy to her husband for monetary gain as well as try and bring a positive light to her husbands many short comings. I think it's horrible she has this however I feel she could have handled the publics display o affection toward her differently! Very sad she has this, and my heart goes out to her children

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom