Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elizabeth Edwards says she's dying AGAIN, how convenient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arabian

Elite Mentor
Platinum
She has exploited this breast cancer illness for years . When John Edwards was running for President, she made national headlines by claiming she only had months to live and that her dying wish was that her husband be elected President before she died. Everyone say through her bullshit and he was not elected. Then when the investigation into his misspending campaign funds hit , again she claimed she had weeks to live. That was 2 years ago. Now the Grand Jury is getting ready to indict him next month for misappropriation of funds and fraud . Here we go again. She claims she has only weeks to live. She and her low life ATTORNEY husband are crooks. She is a fraud, and is exploiting the public for her own personal gain including 2 books on her cancer, her life with John and has been paid millions for BS public speaking engagements.. CROOK

TRENDING: Elizabeth Edwards stops cancer treatment, releases statement – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

bro that is harsh. even if you don't agree with her politics breast cancer is not something to make fun of.

I have a close friend who is going through 2 months of chemo + surgery for it. its hell to go through. I would rather die then go through 2 months of radiation myself.

breast cancer is one of those cancers that people recover from but its hell to go through. dont see how she is profiting from it by sharing her story with other women in her boat

bro that is harsh. even if you don't agree with her politics breast cancer is not something to make fun of.

I have a close friend who is going through 2 months of chemo + surgery for it. its hell to go through. I would rather die then go through 2 months of radiation myself.

breast cancer is one of those cancers that people recover from but its hell to go through. dont see how she is profiting from it by sharing her story with other women in her boat

Was my thought as well. Could very well be relapsing and remitting cancer.

Was my thought as well. Could very well be relapsing and remitting cancer.

thats the problem with cancer treatments. instead of solving why the person gets cancer we radiate them. and the cancer comes back thanks to a weakened body.

an example of solving the problem is a guy i used to know. he had bladder cancer and he smoked 2 packs a day and 2 packs of beer. instead of quitting smoking and drinking he continued poor health habits and his cancer kept coming back.

she walked from her dbag hubby, divorced him after he admitted to fathering that child out of wedlock.
my sympathies for her, fug her hubby and his politics

I consider her ex to be a contributory factor to any health issues she has.

I consider her ex to be a contributory factor to any health issues she has.

some of the items the dickbag was a fan of
-afirmative action
-wealth distrubution via high taxes on rich
-force desegregating white neighberhoods
-the DREAM act
-illegal immigration in general

thats the problem with cancer treatments. instead of solving why the person gets cancer we radiate them. and the cancer comes back thanks to a weakened body.

an example of solving the problem is a guy i used to know. he had bladder cancer and he smoked 2 packs a day and 2 packs of beer. instead of quitting smoking and drinking he continued poor health habits and his cancer kept coming back.

15 years ago my mother had non-hodgkins lymphoma, which back then had something like only a 30% 5 year survival rate. She did the uber intensive chemo, but right after she and my father went to a hollistic health clinic in Scottsdale run by an M.D. Lived there in the residential program for 2 weeks and basically learned how to live healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom