Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EliteXC tells employees and fighters it's out of business (thanks to Kimbo's loss)

Re: EliteXC tells employees and fighters it's out of business (thanks to Kimbo's los

yes but he would sell tickets, which is what dana cares about.

+1

Re: EliteXC tells employees and fighters it's out of business (thanks to Kimbo's los

Yes but he would sell tickets, which is what Dana cares about.

For the one card he fights in and loses...which then costs brand credibility.

Dana on Kimbo back in April...

well he wont be selling any more tickets now lol

well he wont be selling any more tickets now lol

Dana was burned by the first Lesnar fight IMO, he(Lesnar) should have fought some nobody's as under cards to get some experience.

I guess the verdict is in: Kimbo doesn't equal $. :)

"under investigation by the Florida State Athletic Commission, following comments Petruzelli made after the fight suggesting that he had been promised monetary incentives to trade punches with Slice, rather than employ a more technical game plan."

What is this? Could fighting leagues be fixed or corrupt? No! Don't say so!

r

seemed like any time they could get a decent fighter on there, they didn't have any one to fight. I only watched it the night kimbo fought. The whole night was pathetic except for that hot chick who beat the crap out of the ugly chick...lol.

sucks, i hope Kimbo finds another niche.

Yeah. He has so much to offer the world.

kimbo's a joke. i dare him to come to the ufc. He would just get shit kicked. Anyone that knows anything about MMA knows that kimbo has no future in ever fighting in the UFC. Also should go into boxing because his ground game just licks.

Yep, it was just a matter of time before he got exposed.

Top Bottom