Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

elitefitness get ready for summer contest.

remember you must post picks in this thread to be a part of the contests. mods,mentors,elite mods can also be in the contest if they want to be.

IN

Photo39.jpg

Photo40.jpg

Photo41.jpg

Photo42.jpg

taken tonight 3/05 weight 206

/end contest ;)

i think everyone needs to post similar pics for this to work, a simple relaxed front/back pic, most muscular and wheels

wow. were competing against dave. lol.
i'm still up for a challenge.

haha, dont sweat it man, im not cutting up. im going to take the ronnie approach and just go for mass

Like I said as the contest roles on the prizes will get bigger. E-clen had thrown in there support for our members.
They are giving
300.00 in free choice products for 1st place
200.00 for 2nd
100.00 for 3rd

Thank you e-clen for supporting the community you guys rock. :heart:

Thanks Need2. I was thinking about this idea the day before I say this thread, so yeah I'm stoked to see who takes home the luggage full of goodies. Me and staff does not want to be some distant sponsor that just throws a banner up, but actually be apart of the community.

Thanks Need2. I was thinking about this idea the day before I say this thread, so yeah I'm stoked to see who takes home the luggage full of goodies. Me and staff does not want to be some distant sponsor that just throws a banner up, but actually be apart of the community.

these are the type of sponsors we like

Top Bottom