Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elite Fitness' first Bodybuilding contest. $8,000 Hard Cash prize

Team Kill that shit is now complete. Sponsored by Needtobuildmuscle.com,rlssupplements.com,mrsupps.com and muscular Word Media.com
Ricko'shay
Roxy722
psizzle_8
wcjcMr.O
the_alcatraz
moya

bader85
gymjunkie09
peterlumberjack

Team KIll that shit is ready to roll

The pay link will be up and running very soon, like later today. Pictures are due tomorrow, but we will accept them as late as the 21st.

Good luck to all.

How many of you guys would be upset if I entered the contest along with you guys? George thinks some members will be upset at having to go agains the Admin, what are your thoughts?

The pay link will be up and running very soon, like later today. Pictures are due tomorrow, but we will accept them as late as the 21st.

Good luck to all.

How many of you guys would be upset if I entered the contest along with you guys? George thinks some members will be upset at having to go agains the Admin, what are your thoughts?

I don't see why that would be a problem. Not like you have an advantage just because your an admin.

I don't see why that would be a problem. Not like you have an advantage just because your an admin.

More the marry. I have no problem with it Rick Rock. Hey I sent you a pm by the way if you could get back to me on that it would be great.

Top Bottom