Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
CDC has basically gone from "its hard to catch" to "you have to be 100% perfect dealing with this shit"

said 100% multiple times

I said it years ago and my wife didnt believe me when i said when there are important issues to handle, you dont want obama in charge. Hes keeps proving me right over and over again.
Leading from behind doesnt work when youre an American President.

What I don't understand is anyone who wants to restrict non essential air travel from these countries in Africa gets the eye roll saying it won't do anything. There are a million ways to do that and still get aid and healthcare workers into these places. Even essential commercial travel could continue but hopping on a flight to see your uncle should be restricted.

Not one good reason have I heard or read why we shouldn't do that.

What do these people need to get through their thick skulls that we run the show? Do we need to globally pull our kids from school and stop flying to get them to realize we don't want an easy way for this virus to come here? Our healthcare workers don't need an easy way for this virus to arrive in their emergency rooms.

Top Bottom