Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***easy homebrewing question***

baller07755

sup fellows..decided to register on this forum cuz u guys are the bomb lol..anywayz theoretically, i have isotretinoin (accutane) and enough for six months..i heard it oxidizes very rapidly so i can;t just put it on my shelf..my questions are:

1) What can I do to prevent it from oxidizing over the 6 month period and keep it effective

2) once i make a batch of 100 pills of so how do i keep that batch from oxidizing (put in freezer?)

3) if i make the whole 6 month batch at once and make capsules will this prevent it from oxidizng (from merely being in capsules)?

thanks [/URL]

sup fellows..decided to register on this forum cuz u guys are the bomb lol..anywayz theoretically, i have isotretinoin (accutane) and enough for six months..i heard it oxidizes very rapidly so i can;t just put it on my shelf..my questions are:

1) What can I do to prevent it from oxidizing over the 6 month period and keep it effective

2) once i make a batch of 100 pills of so how do i keep that batch from oxidizing (put in freezer?)

3) if i make the whole 6 month batch at once and make capsules will this prevent it from oxidizng (from merely being in capsules)?

thanks [/URL]

wrong forum and why is your entire text a link to facebook?

im new to forums and dont know what im doing lol..please bare with me..how can i move the question and can anyone help me??

thanks

Try to keep the capsules in the driest environment possible. Use the little dehumidifying packets that you find in supplement bottles. These and keeping your caps away from humid environments, i.e. kitchen, bathroom, you'll maximize the shelf life of your gear.

Top Bottom