Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

e-gold raided

Talk about bad luck and timing! I just deposited money into my egold account Sat. Jan 31th, first time using egold and this shit happens :worried:

Whats going to happen to my money fellows? Will I be able to get it back or can I go ahead and still use it to pay?

PolfaJelfa said:
Funny shit..lmfao.

I laugh when the government reffers to money laundering. LMFAO.....anyone who knows anything about the government itself and fiscal and monetary policy knows that the govt is the main money launderer. But then again most people dont know that we the US dont produce our own money. We buy money from private banks after the money has been laundered and made from thin air by private bankers whom control the worlds economy.

Money laundering....its always ammusing to me to hear of money laundering. That made my day.
It's bad enough they print money when they need it. (If you or I do that, it's illegal) I also like how they "set" interest rates. Talk about free markets. hehehe. Central banks don't like competition, so go away E-gold :)

pendit said:
It's bad enough they print money when they need it. (If you or I do that, it's illegal) I also like how they "set" interest rates. Talk about free markets. hehehe. Central banks don't like competition, so go away E-gold :)

Exactly...bro..exactly.

BigCracker said:
I wonder if he has the sports results from 1/9 too???

If so, I'm calling my bookie.

ummm that article is meant for the UPCOMING issue of business weekly or the wall st journal i believe, the raid already happened and the date corresponds to the magizine coming out its not the date the raid went down....

but X is right this has happened before so we are gonna have to see where it goes from here

Top Bottom