Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Duke lacrosse DA accused of ethics violations....

jh1

I'll bet this will result in this fuggin no good prick getting disbarred...

It is amazing though.... what he has done, to me, is a far worse crime than even the accuser... I know that sounds rediculous to some - but this guy is educated, he's not desperate, he has everything going for him - and he played the media, played the courts, and fucked over all those guys lives... and smiled while doing it... he ENABLED that girl to do what she did...

Anyway... he should be hung...

That case just irritates the shit out of me...... he did that PURELY from racism... He ASSUMED they did what they were accused of because of what they were and what she was... the purest form of racism

fucking disgusting

and he STILL wont admit he was wrong...

I hope they sue him and collect he ends up in a homeless shelter

get456 said:
That case just irritates the shit out of me...... he did that PURELY from racism... He ASSUMED they did what they were accused of because of what they were and what she was... the purest form of racism

fucking disgusting

and he STILL wont admit he was wrong...

I hope they sue him and collect he ends up in a homeless shelter

I doubt he ever believed they raped her. I think he saw it as a way to get up the political ladder - alot of prosecuters do this and get away with it and trumpeted as heros...

He just used the case... he never beleived it...

yeah that shit is disgusting. No matter what those LaCrosse players will always have that thorn in their side. Why would anyone trust that a stripper was telling the truth? Seriously.

That bitch was a true cum dumpster, they had enough DNA evidence to prove it.

He and the accuser should got to jail.
He got what he wanted. He was reelected.
She got what she wanted. The ACLU is paying for her school and housing etc.

Top Bottom