Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic-Supply not answering emails?

Nutritionexpert

I’m on my third order with domestic-supply, first two went very well. Fast response times and fast shipping and overall very good product. However I placed an order aug 14th and followed the usual format and my order has been processing since and everyday I’ve been emailing for an update and I have not got any responses this time which seems weird considering how fast they were the first two orders. Could anyone help me with this as I’d love to continue ordering from here, thanks

I’m on my third order with domestic-supply, first two went very well. Fast response times and fast shipping and overall very good product. However I placed an order aug 14th and followed the usual format and my order has been processing since and everyday I’ve been emailing for an update and I have not got any responses this time which seems weird considering how fast they were the first two orders. Could anyone help me with this as I’d love to continue ordering from here, thanks
@Nutritionexpert welcome, I dont think @domestic-supply.com is not answering emails. I think your emails are going to spam or being blocked.
Greg always on top of it and always answers, when DS gets communication issues, its usually the customer email issues. I've seen this in the past discussed.

did you email him again?

also @Nutritionexpert whats your cycle plan? can you share please

@Nutritionexpert welcome, I dont think @domestic-supply.com is not answering emails. I think your emails are going to spam or being blocked.
Greg always on top of it and always answers, when DS gets communication issues, its usually the customer email issues. I've seen this in the past discussed.

did you email him again?

also @Nutritionexpert whats your cycle plan? can you share please

Yes I figured maybe that is the case, I’ve also tried submitting an inquiry directly on the website with my order number as well and haven’t had any luck. I’ll continue to email and update if I hear back. I’m currently doing 500mg a week test cyp.

Yes I figured maybe that is the case, I’ve also tried submitting an inquiry directly on the website with my order number as well and haven’t had any luck. I’ll continue to email and update if I hear back. I’m currently doing 500mg a week test cyp.
I am sure either greg will see this post or one of the reps will see this post and will glady help you out when they see this.

domestic Supply is the goat I would not worry at all they never let their customers down

I'm sure it's just a mix-up with the emails and I'm sure your product is already in the mail

Top Bottom