Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dolphins are pursuing Aikman!!!!!

Lumberg

WOW!

Aikman once said that the only way he would come out of returement is if he played for Norv Turner....who just happens to be the O.C. for Miami........

I dont think this will pan out..

Dave Wanstedt(Miami coach) denies anything regarding pursuing Aikman.

We need a qb big time, but Fiedler will be back in a few weeks and hopefully he'll do the trick..

Ricky Williams is the shit, thats all I know. That poor guy will see 9 man fronts the rest of the year...

Ricky is the man.. Id give you karma big dog but I gotta spread it around first.

I get scared watching him play with some of the hits he takes/gives.. I wonder if they get punch drunk even with the pads on..

Sage is too wet behind the ears to tell anything yet.. His first 3 snaps in pro football were Monday night.. he looked like a deer in headlights..

I think we need a big brotha qb like Daunte Culpepper or Michael Vick playing in Miami

Yeah, he has four good years left...thats it...When he played big, 250-255lbs, in New Orleans, he was the most devastating offensive hitter I have ever seen. I cannnot count how many times he absolutely flatbacked D-lineman and linebackers. It was unreal...

You should see the cat in real life...fucking jacked beyond belief. The most impressive legs on an athlete I have ever seen....calfs are like softballs...

No one at his size at the RB position has his speed and hands..no one.

He looks far better playing at 230...

RW is on my fantasy team!!!!!!!!!

Apparently Rosenfels and Lucas are splitting snaps 50-50 in practice as of Wednesday.

JC

Ya'll coaxed Carter out of retirement and he hasn't helped. Aikman won't either.

Miami + Playoffs = Disaster

Remeber when they went 9-1 and missed the playoffs?

Top Bottom