Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does Tyson juice?

therookie said:
Cheque drops, used by many boxers

I've heard this also. Mike Tyson will do whatever it takes to win (read whatever Don King tells him.) And that goes for a good percentage of all athletes, except the Don King part.

interesting

At 12 or 13 tyson was 190-200lbs and diesel as fuck, its just genetics. Remember tyson is "only" 220. So he put on 20-30 lbs in 20 years! Tyson would be 300lb house if he juiced for strength and mass.

I wouldn't put it past him be shot up with winny or something when cutting because he gets big as fuck in the offseason. Sometimes he is around 280+ in the offseason, another lee priest!

I think they(trainers) would put him on some anabolics due to the big weight difference in such a small period of time. Alot of boxers drop weight but very few have to drop 70lbs for each fight!!!

Don't forget tale of the tape!!!!

His arms are only 16inches but look big because they are so short. His chest is only 46 inches flexed and is waist is 32-33. Legs I believe are 26 inches.

Juice is the least of what some of the boxers take. I used to workout with a guy who trained fighters in the '80s and he said amphetamine usage was pretty common. Most of what they take has to do with making weight or aggression. He said that the actual true explosive punch-out power was just something that some either had or didn't have. If you had it you could build on it, but no amount of juice or lifting would turn a non-puncher into a true heavy hitter like Tyson.

BTW I have seen Tyson's workout programs, and they are pretty moronic. He pretty much just works chest and biceps. No leg or back work at all. His drug use is probably just as unscientific.

Holyfield on the other hand was trained by Fred Hatfield for a period, and also worked out with Lee Haney. You can bet he knows how to lift and juice.

I know Holyfield does for a fact. I ran into the guy that "actually" trained him during the time his moved up to fight as a heavyweight. He went from 185lbs cruiserweight to 215lbs heavyweight in less than a year!! It was ALL solid muscle!!! He still had a six pack after putting on the size. His trainer said he took Test/Deca.

Texas Ranger said:
I know Holyfield does for a fact. I ran into the guy that "actually" trained him during the time his moved up to fight as a heavyweight. He went from 185lbs cruiserweight to 215lbs heavyweight in less than a year!! It was ALL solid muscle!!! He still had a six pack after putting on the size. His trainer said he took Test/Deca.

Ya I remember how quickly he gained weight back then and I always said he was juicing but nobody believed me back then

Top Bottom