Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you think tom brady cried in the locker room, cause he choked on some cock

• Thread starter Thread starter Kano
  • Start date Start date
I think Brady was way off his game and his ankle was hurting worse than he let on as he never stepped up in the pocket like he use to etc, and he threw some horrible passes, but choked? No. If the Giants didnt score that last TD everyone would have said how he lead his team to a great game ending drive and was classic Brady. Giants D line were flat out animals and in no way did Eli deserve MVP. That D-line won the game.

kano said:
I just watched the game again and there were alot of times where randy was wide open and he missed him. alot of times when there was no pressure he over threw receiovers and shit.. he got rattled and never recovered .. aka choked .... this is a dude with ice running throught his veins

his ankle was def bothering him....and that front four ABUSED that offensive line.

even when they weren't blitzing umi, tuck or strahan found a way to get in there. they tried to double umi and strahan which is why tuck fuckin tore shit up

dognutz said:
I think Brady was way off his game and his ankle was hurting worse than he let on as he never stepped up in the pocket like he use to etc, and he threw some horrible passes, but choked? No. If the Giants didnt score that last TD everyone would have said how he lead his team to a great game ending drive and was classic Brady. Giants D line were flat out animals and in no way did Eli deserve MVP. That D-line won the game.

in case you haven't seen this pic yet..

rctts7.jpg

Yes I did see i Thanks. Brady got whooped all day, they should recind those ProBowl nominations for his Oline after that game. Light sucked ass.

dognutz said:

i like this guy.
he knows his football

Phaded said:
i dont think he really choked.. i think giants dominated on d.
there were times they sacked brady and the entire offensive line
the pocket caving in with patriots lineman crushing their own qb

the big black guys beat the living shit out of the big white guys

dognutz said:
Giants D line were flat out animals and in no way did Eli deserve MVP. That D-line won the game.
I agree
I would have awarded all six of them the MVP(I think there were six that rotated playing time)
and then given the game ball to def coordinator Spagnolo

dognutz said:
and in no way did Eli deserve MVP.

Well...that last drive did win them the game even though it had some ugly moments....

and Asante Samuel is Michael Strahan's gay pool boy.

Top Bottom