Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DJA breaks 10K today..how high will it rise?

rnch

not a mentor
EF VIP
the dow jones average, THE stock market indicator we all follow (no, foikin nasdaq ain't shit) hit 10,000 today.

how high will it rise? anyone? anyone?? :artist:

the dow jones average, THE stock market indicator we all follow (no, foikin nasdaq ain't shit) hit 10,000 today.

how high will it rise? anyone? anyone?? :artist:

Are we betting on this? Why is this thread in the bookie forum?

We are in another bubble. If you look at the forward P/E ratio of the S&P it looks very frothy.

Investors never learn.

so what are your predictions

I generally do not make any long term predictions with the stock market. Predicting tops and bottoms is not easy. Risk is a function of time, the longer out in time you go the more risk.

Based on fundamentals the stock market is overpriced right now and there is a huge premium. I have no clue when it will correct, but it will.

I predominantly trade on very short time frames and my entries for longer time frames adjust as my analysis dictate. If I think a turning point is ahead I start adding shorts.

I am trading currencies right now and I am short the dollar and long the Euro and GBP.

Top Bottom