Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Dihexa 5mg caps

Ive found raw powder on ebay and caps from China sources

The injectable is really hard to reconstitute

Its more popular in America as a nootropics as a capsule.
Not sure id trust ebay but who knows i guess
 
Hey, if this helps, I can share personal experience. SwissChems has both 60 x 5mg Dihexa pills; they came through with no issues. They also sell raw powder. Aqueous solubility is horrible, people say DMSO works, but I’ve tried DMSO with other things and I don’t buy it. I believe you might be able to get 10mg/ml in MCT. If you’re comfortable with homebrew, a sterile box, and syringe filters, you could definitely make your own. I’ve done it with other raws I’ve had before, but the process is a little sketch. If you have a test on hand that you know the BB and BA content of, you might be able to saturate another 5mg/ml and re-filter it, I’ve also done that in the past. It’s a bit of a hassle, but it’s probably the only way you’ll get bioavailable Dihexa. I plan on doing this exact process myself in the next few weeks, if anyone’s curious, I can share updates. But if you’re fine with oral caps, SwissChems is good for it.
 
Hey, if this helps, I can share personal experience. SwissChems has both 60 x 5mg Dihexa pills; they came through with no issues. They also sell raw powder. Aqueous solubility is horrible, people say DMSO works, but I’ve tried DMSO with other things and I don’t buy it. I believe you might be able to get 10mg/ml in MCT. If you’re comfortable with homebrew, a sterile box, and syringe filters, you could definitely make your own. I’ve done it with other raws I’ve had before, but the process is a little sketch. If you have a test on hand that you know the BB and BA content of, you might be able to saturate another 5mg/ml and re-filter it, I’ve also done that in the past. It’s a bit of a hassle, but it’s probably the only way you’ll get bioavailable Dihexa. I plan on doing this exact process myself in the next few weeks, if anyone’s curious, I can share updates. But if you’re fine with oral caps, SwissChems is good for it.
Sick bro thanks
 
Top Bottom