Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did you see 60 minutes: Superbowl 2004 and juice:

JAKE DELHOMME is the reason the panthers made it that year!!!!!!!, so I hope this story dies ASAP and I certainly hope that people dont start saying thats the only reason the panthers made it that year either!!!!! This is all so friggin stupid!!!!

"Life is ours we live it our way"

METALLICA
'Nothing else matters'

swordfish151 said:
I understand that..but he said "and the witch hunt continues" and you said "are you or have you ever been a communist?" So im trying to undersand what you mean.....i guess i need simplification..

"Witch Hunt" is used as a term to describe a mob-like mentality of a group of people such as McCarthy communism committe and hearings and most recently, the Steriods in Baseball committe and hearings.

Not a literal witch hunt, just the mentality of one... Truly sad with all the real problems congress should be focused on IMO.

flyin j said:
JAKE DELHOMME is the reason the panthers made it that year!!!!!!!, so I hope this story dies ASAP and I certainly hope that people dont start saying thats the only reason the panthers made it that year either!!!!! This is all so friggin stupid!!!!

"Life is ours we live it our way"

METALLICA
'Nothing else matters'

I Forget the name of the doctor, but he/she gave out AS or HGH , or sumthing, heard it on the radio.. I wish i kkinda paid more attension.. if someone has the story, tried to find it. Just saying what I heard bro.
BTW Pats Rule! ;)

I am probably wrong... but i like to think some good will come of all this shit...
....... so Lone Tree you are saying.. the football players.. are doing them leagally??

Anyone who believes that more than half of pro athletes are not on some type of chemical enhancement needs to get their heads examined. It's the nature of the system. If you're going to give the best player the most amounts of money, then any athlete with a brain is going to do whatever it takes to be the best player, period. It's all about the $$$.

swordfish151 said:
I understand that..but he said "and the witch hunt continues" and you said "are you or have you ever been a communist?" So im trying to undersand what you mean.....i guess i need simplification..

Ahhh, sorry about that.

It was the first question, in a whole series of questioning done by McCarthy and his gang in the "witch hunt" of the 50's.

LoneTree said:
I am angry at these professional athletes because they have brought on the current crack down on steroids.
They are the one who have cheated and we are paying the price.
And it's only my second cycle.
agreed these idiots had to do it in the bathrooms where they practice, and the mlb guys come on, giambi had to be so obvious and bonds. now it is a big shit storm. lineman aren't famous and they can juice and get caught and parents arent gonna freak, but high paid baseball players, thats white americas dream and if they are juicing like there is no tommorow, the hunt is on. i mean bonds and marion jones wrote checks for their juice. come on

Top Bottom