Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did you see 60 minutes: Superbowl 2004 and juice:

LoneTree

They showed that several superbowl 2004 players visited juice doctor before the match and got prescriptions of large quantity of steroids.
A former employee saw them all in the office. A patient also saw a player.
They showed official pharmacy record with players names, names of drugs and quantity.

LoneTree said:
They showed that several superbowl 2004 players visited juice doctor before the match and got prescriptions of large quantity of steroids.
A former employee saw them all in the office. A patient also saw a player.
They showed official pharmacy record with players names, names of drugs and quantity.

And the witch hunt continues... :rolleyes:
I hope Osama pops up somewhere and we go hunt him, and hopefully find him. That will give the news something else to focus on than AAS.

I am angry at these professional athletes because they have brought on the current crack down on steroids.
They are the one who have cheated and we are paying the price.
And it's only my second cycle.

I dont Watch Cbs (Central Bullshit Service), or NBC (National Bulshit Company)
Americas Bulshit Company isnt far behind.....i go with FOX for TRUTH and unbiased NEWS, not politics and partisantry.

LoneTree said:
I am angry at these professional athletes because they have brought on the current crack down on steroids.
They are the one who have cheated and we are paying the price.
And it's only my second cycle.

its always going to happen bro..i mean the media knows that steriods have been used in sports for years...remember when Lisle Alzedo (the football player) died in the early 90's....they blamed it on steriods, and the media had a field day...soon enough they will focus on something else...

swordfish151 said:
I dont get what your implying by that?

I guess you missed out on learning about McCarthy communism hearings of the 1950's that destroyed many peoples lives. Similar to the witch hunts in Salem, except the people werent killed.

Guvna said:
I guess you missed out on learning about McCarthy communism hearings of the 1950's that destroyed many peoples lives. Similar to the witch hunts in Salem, except the people werent killed.

I understand that..but he said "and the witch hunt continues" and you said "are you or have you ever been a communist?" So im trying to undersand what you mean.....i guess i need simplification..

Top Bottom