Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dextrose good place to buy it?

Stiffler

I was looking online and cant find any place that sells it...

I use to buy it at proteinfactory.com but its $2.50/lb:(

where do u buyyour dextrose or maltdexatrin?

type in a search for dextrose...somebody has posted earlier a site thats like 11 bucks for 10 lbs of dextrose..cant remember the site name though

Why don't you try checking out your local health food store? The stuff is cheap as piss, so I doubt you'll get much of a deal from the net. I think I pay 80 cents per pound at my local store.

Not sure how much I paid for them now, but I got a huge bag of Smarties at the local wholesale place. 25 grams of dextrose in each one and they taste awesome!

ND

are u serious just regular old sweet tarts, how many? any certain brand?:rolleyes:

would they be OK while cutting?

Last edited:
Dextrose it is made from corn starch. Dextrose is another name for glucose. Corn "syrup" is glucose.

read this:

http://www.proteinfactory.com/dextrose.htm

I believe corn starch's glycemic index score is lower than dextrose...because it takes the body longer to break it down.

So look for a carb powder or drink with dextrose, glucose, glucose polymers or maltodextrin.

my college has POWER-AIDE (how ever u spell it) and that has maltdexatrin in it some thing like 30g....what do u think?

(I'll look at one to night and see whats in it and post it)

Top Bottom