Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Detmer dislocated elbow on Monday Night Football

Koy has little sissy arms, that's why it buckled under him. The program lists him at 6'1", 195lbs - NO FREAKING WAY - he looks smaller than Flutie out there - I'm thinking he goes no more than 5'10", 170lbs...

i'm curious as to the top 2 injuries you've seen... napolean mcallum and theisman??? those would be my top 2.

his leg split in two right in middle of his shin. his leg was just dangling by his calf muscle and skin. he broke both bones completey. i'm talking about the bones knee down to the ankle. he wasn't even feeling it. they must have given him some major pain killers that numbed him from the knee down because he didn't even look like he was in pain at all.

chesty said:
Man it was gruesome to some extent.

Congrats Devil Dog. Semper Fi. 3rd Bn, L Co.83

Something about the Marines that were made in 3rd Bn. They do something to us in the sticks. First thing I did since getting home is got the EGA tattooed on my left shoulder. So many more USMC tats to come.

madbomber31 said:
i'm curious as to the top 2 injuries you've seen... napolean mcallum and theisman??? those would be my top 2.

that mccallum injury was pretty crazy with his knee HYPERextending, but the worst all-time has to be when clint malarchuk got his throat slashed. that was fucking insane.

Top Bottom