Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Detmer dislocated elbow on Monday Night Football

chesty

Bodybuilding Competitor
Elite Moderator
That was probably the third grossiest thing I have seen on Monday Night Football. When he went down he was flopping like a fish on a frying pan!

Then they showed the replay, his arm got like 6 inches shorter without bending.

Then San Francisco guy face masked an eagles player and damned near wrenched his head off his shoulders and didn't even get called for it.

i heard about that on the radio this morning, i didnt' see it though, i heard it looked terrible when it happened

no shit he was probably flopping around, my husband dislocated his ankle this past summer, and OPEN dislocation even, and he screamed like a banshee all the way to the hospital. he said it was the worst pain he'd ever felt.

That was some shit last night.

How ya been Devil Dog? I just graduated from 3rd Bn, M Co, Plt 3100 on 22 Nov.

Yeah I caught it soon as I walked into the bar...Looked pretty damn to me. I can't imagine someone healing from that and being able to finish whats left of the season

Congrats Rex

I'm scouring the 'net looking for video clips of it.

I was working out when it happened. And since there were more women than men at the gym the TV's were all on Lifetime.

All on Lifetime!!!!Oh the Horror...Makes the 9 days I spent in the field with just about no heat seem like childs play

TxArmyGuy said:
All on Lifetime!!!!Oh the Horror...Makes the 9 days I spent in the field with just about no heat seem like childs play

It gets worse. I get home and my little girls wants to watch 7 Brides for 7 Men.......she's only 3 and loves musicals....

Man it was gruesome to some extent.

Congrats Devil Dog. Semper Fi. 3rd Bn, L Co.83

Top Bottom