Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Desperate For Help With Injury!

I'm in desperate need of help. I'm a college football player and I've been dealing with a hamstring problem for over a year and a half now. I got an MRI and they said I have a grade 1 tear in my hamstring. Supposedly this
is not so bad and I should recover from it with time, but everything I've tried hasn't worked. I've been through various rehab programs, done different exercises, got deep tissue massages, done Active Release Technique, taken different kinds of anti-inflammatories prescribed by doctors, and refrained from activity for periods of time. I thought about surgery for awhile but the doctors said surgery is only done for grade 3 tears. None of these things have worked and I'm still dealing with this problem that is preventing me from sprinting. This is eating me alive because I cannot practice/play and I have to watch other guys take my spot. I feel hopeless and am desperately crying out for help. A friend mentioned to me that there is a steroid that can help my injury heal. I don't know much about steroids so I wanted to ask for help on here if someone could please point me in the right direction of what I could take and what the side-effects are of taking it, good and bad. I'm not really trying to blow up or get really big, I just want something that will heal my hamstring and I can do the rest by myself. I would appreciate any kind of advice from anyone, I just want to get back on the field, thanks for your time

Top Bottom