Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

democrats=chicago bears

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
brilliant.jpg

The Shadow said:
Brilliant
well "we" kinda of hung back while all the liberals released their victory a week before the people actually voted
I'm all for forecasting etc. and estimating what outcome may
but keep your trap shut until it happens

4everhung said:
well "we" kinda of hung back while all the liberals released their victory a week before the people actually voted
I'm all for forecasting etc. and estimating what outcome may
but keep your trap shut until it happens
Like "rock the vote"

um...you still have tp physically "vote"

LOL

Exactly, democrats enjoy sofa quarterbacking, they just don't have the cahoneys to get in the game.

To say the dems are like the bears implies they have been winning past elections and are now due for a defeat. I would say they are more like the Cardinals.

4everhung said:
I don't understand your position

I agree with you

Remember when the hip hop faction got involved and said for folks to make a difference "Rock the vote" - they urged all the newbies and some oldie to get registered to vote

Well....turnout in that demographic was at an all time low that year
seems they thought that registering was all that had to be done...not the actualy process of voting

The Shadow said:
I agree with you

Remember when the hip hop faction got involved and said for folks to make a difference "Rock the vote" - they urged all the newbies and some oldie to get registered to vote

Well....turnout in that demographic was at an all time low that year
seems they thought that registering was all that had to be done...not the actualy process of voting

lol

Top Bottom