Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca Sideeffect Questions

arnoldisking

i gonna be doing a 10 week deca and 12 week test e cycle with 4 weeks of d bol

my main questions are what are side effects that i can get and what pills i should have on hand.

i have my pct obviously
and letro

what else should i get before i start.

anther thing is i researched it up that i cant run finasteride with deca. what do i do if i start to loose a lot of hair?

Well for starters you came to the right place, the tst needs to be ran at a higher dosage than deca and ran 2 wks longer, ancillaries needed while running this cycle, arimidex, and dostinex, after the cycle is over ,you will need PCT 2 week after last inject, also 4 weeks before the cycle ends start HCG, PCT should include Nova (pm for a discount code)

Def check out the thread that cgar suggested. Tons of really good info!

Well for starters you came to the right place, the tst needs to be ran at a higher dosage than deca and ran 2 wks longer, ancillaries needed while running this cycle, arimidex, and dostinex, after the cycle is over ,you will need PCT 2 week after last inject, also 4 weeks before the cycle ends start HCG, PCT should include Nova (pm for a discount code)
[/IMG][/URL]

BELOW is my cycle; any changes i should be making?

D-bol Yellow thailand- Week 1-5

40mg a day

Deca- Week 1-10 (Norma Deca)

400mg a week (divided in to 2 shots of 200 mg each)

Test E- Week 1-12

total of 750mg a week (divided in to 3 shots of 250 each)

HCG- Week 10-14

2 shots a week (250IU’s each) total 500IU’s

PCT starts about 14 days after last shot of test

PCT is as follows:

Clomid= 100/50/50/50

Nolva= 40/20/20/20

Top Bottom