Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Debugging Help Needed for Mobile Version of Forums iPhone, iPad, Android

Status
Not open for further replies.
There r no bugs. All works.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using EliteFitness

Guys,

zazen5 is on the Android app, so nothing changed for him or the iPod/iPad app - we're talking about the new skin using the browser.

We have a newer new version coming online today. If we do not get it right, we will roll it back and start over. My only goal is to make you guys happy, so if you do not like it I do not like it.

Also, there will be a little button at the bottom where you can switch any time to the default PC skin, but please stick with the mobile one for a few days to help us fix it.

Did you guys use the same staff they used for the obamacare site?

Ok, that's a good one and we deserve it! We're on it and will fix it. Or we will roll it back. I promise.

it's better, but it still sucks.

You can't quote anyone in the threads. You can see who last posted now, and pinch/zoom but you still can' quote.

what a mess.

Hi,

My name is Drew, and I am the developer responsible for the mobile site. I have gone through and changed what you guys have said. Please let me know what you think needs to be changed, and I will fix it.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom