Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol/Deca/Test E 2nd cycle, thoughts?

S1nless

*cycle*
weeks 1-4 || Dbol 50mg/day || Deca 400mg/week || Test E 600mg/week
weeks 4-10 || Dbol dropped || Deca 400mg/week || Test E 600mg/week
weeks 10-12 || Dbol dropped || Deca dropped || Test E 600mg/week
weeks 1-12 || HCG 250 IU/4days ||
*cycle protection/AI*
I plan on running Adex @ .5mgs/day +Caber .25 x2/week throughout the 12 weeks (scared of
gyno). I will be running Cycle Assist from day 1 till the end of my PCT @ 4caps 2am/2pm.
Letro on hand for emergencies
*PCT*
weeks 14-18 (2weeks after last pin)
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex 40/20/20/20/10
Armoasin 12.5/12.5/7.5/7.5

age: 25 || height 5'11 || weight 197 || 13% body fat || diet: around 5k cals daily || training: 4days on 2rest 1full cardio || cycle history: I have ran 1 previous cycle of test only
open to suggestions, please leave comment below with a brief explanation of why you would change one or multiple parts of the cycle. If you don't tell me your reasoning behind the change I cant learn anything (: Thanks, I look forward to reading :wavey:

why dropin' deca on weeks 10-12 ?
From the information I have gathered Deca is to be dropped 2 weeks prior to the last test dose as it has a longer half life. Although I am looking at possibly dropping the Deca all together and just running a Test E cycle with a dbol kick start. The Deca/Caber just adds a lot to the price ( I cant find Caber for less than 150vs4 week sup) and this being my second cycle I'm not sure if it is necessary in my case. I think I will obtain the gains I am looking for with the Test E/Dbol

target weight 220, not expecting to gain up to 220 would be satisfied to progress to 210 on the Test E/Dbol I'm leaning towards dropping the Deca, I won't run a cycle cutting any corners on health and Im not sure if I can afford the Caber. Sorry went a little off topic, goal of the cycle is to bulk up to 220.

I say drop the deca and just run test and dbol.. deca test and dbol just leads to a lot of bloat.. test and dbok coyld easily grt you up to 210..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

you will be pleasantly surprised what you will gain on just test and dbol... there is no need to run either as high as you have them though... your just asking for gyno problems and high estrogen that is going to lead to more water retention, even with an ai, and a bloated look you are not after... there is no need to go over 30 mg of dbol... i would not go over 500 mg of test either... i like to run test lower but since your after the type of gain you are, then 500 is fine... i would highly recommend running hcgenerate ES on cycle and you definitely need n2guard with dbol... you should be able to see big gains on this cycle...

Thanks for the input everyone, @ Dylan I was planing on running the test at around 600mg/weekly becasue my natural lvls are are low around 500 when not dosing. My source also isn't pharmaceutical grade. But I will take your advice and run the test lower if you think it best.

i say drop the deca also and stick with dbol/test. The 19-nors can wait for later

Thanks for the input everyone, @ Dylan I was planing on running the test at around 600mg/weekly becasue my natural lvls are are low around 500 when not dosing. My source also isn't pharmaceutical grade. But I will take your advice and run the test lower if you think it best.

500 natural levels is not "low". Its appropriately in clinical range

Top Bottom