Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

David Robinson

San Antonio played the Celtics tonite so I caught bits and pieces of our heartbreaking loss.....anyways.....David Robinson easily has the best physique in the NBA...I want to know what this guy does to rip his shoulders the way they are.....at 36 he is showing no signs of letting himself go, even though his basketball skills aren't what they use to be. If DR offered any fitness hints, I'd be interested to know--this guy amazes me....i heard he's a nerd though

Johnny Auto Parts said:
San Antonio played the Celtics tonite so I caught bits and pieces of our heartbreaking loss.....anyways.....David Robinson easily has the best physique in the NBA...I want to know what this guy does to rip his shoulders the way they are.....at 36 he is showing no signs of letting himself go, even though his basketball skills aren't what they use to be. If DR offered any fitness hints, I'd be interested to know--this guy amazes me....i heard he's a nerd though

So true this guy is a FREAK he's fuckin 7'2 but his shoulders can't step to bo outlaw...he's got fuckin watermelons. David's gotta be one of the most vascular fucks around.

he was actually in muscle fitness.. i dont kno if it was his program or just a general basketball training program... he was also in MD for a b-ball program bt it probbaly wasent what he uses... he is very impressive hes ripped to the bone.. .
i would like to kno what his program looked like..

the the muscle fitness article they had an interview i dont remeber allot of the content, but i kno he said something about he has to train harder cause he is getting older.. and that he does allot of mountian biking for cardio..

Did you know that David Robinson eats only once a day? It's true. He fasts throughout the day and eats one big meal. That's it.

yeah right, just like herschel walker did, that book is in my elementary school if you still want to check it out dude

I believe David uses a program called Winstrol

but the man is one ripped mofo

chillin408 said:
I vouch that it is almost all due to genetics.

I agree. Don't look at the guys who were born the way you want to be...look at the ones who gave it all they had to get it...

B True

Top Bottom