Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Damon goes to the Yankees, now Vinateri goes to the Colts? WTF

i saw that last night..I am pissed....i do not expect to see the pats even come close to play offs..Could have atleast gave him to a shitty team that actually needed him.....fuckin idiots

Angel said:
i saw that last night..I am pissed....i do not expect to see the pats even come close to play offs..Could have atleast gave him to a shitty team that actually needed him.....fuckin idiots

Kickers can be easily replaced. Plus, Vinatieri was not kicking well from long distance. There are a dozen college kickers that can be drafted.

gotmilk said:
Kickers can be easily replaced. Plus, Vinatieri was not kicking well from long distance. There are a dozen college kickers that can be drafted.
are you crazy????
he was "only" the 19th best kicker!!! LOL...Take a look at all the pats games..A big majority of them were won by vinatieri's kicks....Yes i realize he could not kick long kicks all that great.But he helped pats get to where they are now...I dont think a draft kicker is going to do any justice.The best thing that the pats can do right now is get a kicker from another team. And hope and pray that players come off of the injury list so we can try to have a good season.....

Top Bottom