Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

damn the NHL is going crazy!!!!!!

wootoom

Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
so many trades. its so good. the league is going to be fun to watch this year. and we are talking about hockey here fellas

Raina said:
Hmph....you say fellas like some of us ladies aren't hockey junkies.
well contribute to the thread then please instead of this airhead foreigngirl thats just trying to wreck my thread

The Wild have such a beautiful arena. OMG there's nothing more fun than going to a hockey game. I'm elated that they're playing this season!

Gambino said:
wootoom how are the wings shaping up this year?
thank yuo Gambino. there not too bad so far the only players theyve lost is Derian Hatcher which i think was a great move. he had no right being there. he didnt fit in. Darren Mcarty a big loss. he was a great player for Detroit. Yzerman just signed a one year deal as well as chelios. i think Detroit is going to be in trouble in a couple years. there going to have to rebuild completley in 2 years. the NHL is going to be fun to watch this year.

Wootoom said:
thank yuo Gambino. there not too bad so far the only players theyve lost is Derian Hatcher which i think was a great move. he had no right being there. he didnt fit in. Darren Mcarty a big loss. he was a great player for Detroit. Yzerman just signed a one year deal as well as chelios. i think Detroit is going to be in trouble in a couple years. there going to have to rebuild completley in 2 years. the NHL is going to be fun to watch this year.

I'm a fair weather fan, always watch the playoffs...as you can imagine, all the hee-haws around here are into the wings. what about shanahan? and is joseph in the net?

Top Bottom