Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Damn!!! Seahawks

digimon7068 said:
You're dissing a guy that over the last five years has led the league in every single category that is pertinent to a running back. . .I'm a Steelers fan but, WTF??
Here's WTF, when he sees the big tackle coming, he usually just goes down. Are you trying to say it's not true? It does give him more longevity, most RBs have short careers, its all that bangin.
I live in WA, but I'm not a Squack fan. Mostly cause of holmgren, he's a dumb ass, and a big pussy when it comes to play calling.

digimon7068 said:
You're dissing a guy that over the last five years has led the league in every single category that is pertinent to a running back. . .I'm a Steelers fan but, WTF??

i just don't see that "wow" factor in him.

The left side of the line really needs to share that mvp award.

Walter Jones and Steve Hutchinson formed one of the best left sides in football. They helped Alexander to a career year with a career-high 1,696 yards and 20 total touchdowns (16 rush, 4 rec.), the most total scores in club history. His 16 rushing touchdowns tied his own 2002 mark for most in team history.

jestro said:
Here's WTF, when he sees the big tackle coming, he usually just goes down. Are you trying to say it's not true? It does give him more longevity, most RBs have short careers, its all that bangin.
I live in WA, but I'm not a Squack fan. Mostly cause of holmgren, he's a dumb ass, and a big pussy when it comes to play calling.

As a Steelers fan, I haven't really had the opportunity to analyze enough of Mr. Alexander's attempts for me to be able to comment on your claim. However, a wise man once said. . ."A man has got to know his limitations". More than one man's career has been cut short by fighting for extra yardage. . .that he usually never gets. The intelligent (and usually most successful) athlete chooses his battles wisely. There's a very fine line between guts and stupidity. My opinion? Mr. Alexander is much more of an asset to his team on the field healthy than he is on the sidelines injured. . .we'll see if I'm right this Sunday.

patsfan1379 said:
i just don't see that "wow" factor in him.

That's part of his beauty. . .most workman-like athletes don't get the press that fuckheads like TO and Randy Moss get. He keeps his mouth shut and does his job. . .pretty well too.

broley said:
The left side of the line really needs to share that mvp award.

Walter Jones and Steve Hutchinson formed one of the best left sides in football. They helped Alexander to a career year with a career-high 1,696 yards and 20 total touchdowns (16 rush, 4 rec.), the most total scores in club history. His 16 rushing touchdowns tied his own 2002 mark for most in team history.

Yup. Football's a team sport. Everytime Emmitt Smith eclipsed some milestone, he gave his offensive linemen Rolex's and shit like that. Does anyone doubt Emmitt's greatness??

digimon7068 said:
we'll see if I'm right this Sunday.
Personally I think the squacks would lose with or without Alexander. The Seahawks are a terrible road team. Terr-i-ble.

..oh and the fans should share some of that award as well. seahawk fans are the LOUDEST FANS out there.

yup, even louder than your teams fans.

you lose.

jestro said:
Personally I think the squacks would lose with or without Alexander. The Seahawks are a terrible road team. Terr-i-ble.

You may be right. . .da Bears are on a terror. . .it really looks like the planets have lined up for them. . .the only unknown (IMHO) is whether Grossman is for real. . .what that we could predict the future. . .

I've always liked the Bears and Chicago in general.

Top Bottom