Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dallas Mavericks owner is an idiot... (about M.J.)

• Thread starter Thread starter madbomber31
  • Start date Start date
MB

Houston Rocket fan living here in Dallas......I'd have to agree with you. He's actually trying to sell tickets, and create some controversy for his team. He fucked up. I hope MJ drops 40-50 on his team on Dec 8 when they come to Dallas. Dallas has the worst defense of all the teams that made the playoffs. they couldn't stop anybody when it counted. I'll be going to that game to see MJ prove he's got a lot of game left. I bet Finley isn't happy about that....he'll have to guard him, actually Washington will be pretty good with him, and the other young players....

:D :D

look guys the wizards main players arent bad, all of them except the center can and has the potential to draw defense, leaving the basket or pass open..........but with that new zone defense rule......all the players can shoot too, hamilton, laetner, and alexander...............and ohh kwame brown is bad too, and throw in jordan and all they re missing in a team is better bench play, and you know they will add some good guys........they need dennis rodman, and then they would be challengers for a title!

you guys forget espn named jordan the #1 greatest athlete of all time..................now does someone really think the greatest player of all time is not going to be the greatest player still, people forget that the layoff was also like a rest, no grueling seasons for a minute.................now back to the other point, does someone really think the greatest player ever in the world and history of the planet earth is not going to be still the most mentally tough on the court, this is jordan, I can start up, but doesnt anyone see this point! Its all in the mind, cmon jordan knows how to get into shape and his physique is by no means lousy, in fact it is phenomenal!

first i must correct you guys,jordan is the best winner/athlete/NBA player you or i have seen. he is not however the best basketball player or the most dominent player. i've seen street kids do what jordan could never do. wilt chamberlain was the most dominent player EVER! no one could stop him from scoring and nobody could out rebound him!

no one in the league will tear up jordan, he has too much pride and is too mentally strong. on top of that, he doesn't necessarily have guard anyone because they can play zone. and if some team tries to play zone against him, he'll eat it up!

imagine if bird came back, no team in the league would have the balls to play zone against the bird man.

who do you guys think will lead the league in scoring this year with the new rule (zone defense). my prediction is ray allen, he's a great shooter (percentage wise) and is great in the open court as well as breaking his man down!

Top Bottom