Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dallas Mavericks owner is an idiot... (about M.J.)

• Thread starter Thread starter madbomber31
  • Start date Start date
M

madbomber31

ok, whether you like or hate mike... DO NOT PISS THE MAN OFF!!! i see no questions about him being the greatest ever... do you really think he can come back and be incapable???

the comments the mavs owner made were foolish... he is begging for jordan to score 50 on them... i bet jordan destroys them when they play... i just dont understand why you dog jordan... let him come back and average 20 and be sub superhuman... dont piss him off and make him want to prove something... that was bad.

madbomber31 said:
ok, whether you like or hate mike... DO NOT PISS THE MAN OFF!!! i see no questions about him being the greatest ever... do you really think he can come back and be incapable???

the comments the mavs owner made were foolish... he is begging for jordan to score 50 on them... i bet jordan destroys them when they play... i just dont understand why you dog jordan... let him come back and average 20 and be sub superhuman... dont piss him off and make him want to prove something... that was bad.

He is trying to create the NBA WWF...

Do you smell what the Mavs are cooking?

if i were in dallas or were a mavs fan... after the decade of the 90's i would not even remotely be upset by an early exit from the playoffs... its not like dallas fans should expect much...

i'm sorry fellas.. is this the "2thick and spentagn chat room"? no? then shut the fuck up about your sexual encounters with one another... i am talking about MICHAEL JORDAN!!! fags ;)

madbomber31 said:
i'm sorry fellas.. is this the "2thick and spentagn chat room"? no? then shut the fuck up about your sexual encounters with one another... i am talking about MICHAEL JORDAN!!! fags ;)

So are you jealous? I promise to give you a reach-around next time, ok?? Hehehehehehehe!!!!

Top Bottom