Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Da Bears!!!!!

does anyone think the bears will pick Butkus from U of I in the draft? If they do I wouldn't dount it if it is because of his old name. I know he is a great player, but there are a lot of great players out there. So who do you guys think the bears will pick??

Whiskey

I hope we get a good offensive Tackle who can come in and start in the first round.

Then we need to get a young QB who is a team player and who has all the tools. Maybe Josh McCown, Rohan Davey, or Patrick Ramsey.

Then, Defensive lineman. As for Butkus' Nephew, I think it would be cool to get him.---It would not surprise me at all to see them take him. But they may not just b/c all the hype.

Whiskey said:
does anyone think the bears will pick Butkus from U of I in the draft? If they do I wouldn't dount it if it is because of his old name. I know he is a great player, but there are a lot of great players out there. So who do you guys think the bears will pick??

Whiskey

They signed him as a free agent after the draft. I hope Alex Brown is as big a bargain as everyone said he is. Colvin can't do it all.

Top Bottom